12 week group coaching program
Starting Monday 9th of Sep 6-8pm
at 20 Forth Street, EH1 3LH
A unique transformational program based on mindfulness practice and powerful mental & emotional wellness and self development tools.
Are you feeling tired and uninspired in your day to day life? Are you stuck in a rut wondering if this is all there is? Are you wondering what happened to your hopes and dreams and if it’s too late to change direction? Do you want to take charge, go within and really get clear on what you want out of life? Get ready for a transformational coaching program that will help you change and grow from the inside out, get super clear on your priorities and start living with purpose and fulfilment.
We will meet fortnightly for 2 hour sessions which will include guided mindfulness practice, powerful coaching and group sharing. In between sessions there will be tasks to focus on to help help you be accountable and create change in your everyday life.
Some of the things we will be covering include:
- Connecting to your inner self; clearing the mental clutter and getting to the heart of what you really want; finding your true self beyond the labels you have identified with.
- Self Care – daily, weekly & monthly habits to support yourself inside and out; challenging the inner critic
- Where is fear holding you back? Facing you fears and limiting beliefs; making peace with your inner child.
- Committing to yourself – why you matter and deserve to have your dreams come true; realising your value and right to happiness.
- Mindset: why productivity and flexibility are key; how inspiration and creativity work; finding your flow; trusting life.
- Momentum- how to keep going; the power of visualisation; law of attraction and staying focused on long term goals
£240 early bird (or £300)
In order for every participant to get the most out of the program spaces are strictly limited to 6.
For more information and to register, please contact me
Saturday 7th of September
10am – 4pm (£90)
at 20 Forth Street, EH1
This transformational day workshop is especially developed to help you take stock of where you are in life, deepen your connection to yourself, identify and go beyond any limiting self- beliefs so that you can change your circumstances and realise your full potential.
You will be guided to go within, connect with your true self and find out what it is you really want in life. Through simple, yet powerful mindfulness and coaching techniques and exercises you will be supported to find your own answers, create your own vision for your life and make a plan to achieve your goals.
In a safe, supportive group setting we will be exploring topics such as:
- Limiting self-beliefs – how you hold yourself back
- Self love – why you deserve the life you want
- Habits – and how to change them
- Law of attraction
No prior knowledge or experience is necessary, all you need is an open mind and a willingness to grow and learn.
Please note that in order to keep this a safe and intimate space for sharing there are only 6 spaces available.
Early booking recommended.
We will have breaks with refreshments provided, please bring your own lunch or feel free to nip out to one of the many cafes in the area.